Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I have a first world problem.

Today's shipments. 
So I am doing those subscription beauty boxes (glossybox, ipsy, julep)... and they give you great discounts for products. Well, this last month, there were really great coupons. I bought a couple items here... and another couple there.... and then NYX had a great sale and they have these great glittery eyeliners that I've been obsessing about for about a month and then their eyeshadow pots were only a dollar, and their nail polish was only $2 a bottle.

Well, All the orders came in today. Which was surprising. And overwhelming. And eye opening. Looks like I am going to be canceling two of the boxes. But I don't know which to quit.



Ipsy - $10 per month. 4-6 items. 

Brands that I could afford and buy at the duane reade... More makeup than skincare and haircare.

However, if you quit. Then you have to join the waiting list again before you can sign up again.



Glossybox - $23 with shipping per month 4-5 items. 

Luxury foreign and high end brands. Great sized samples. Excellent actual boxes (for easy organizing at home) :) Usually an even smattering of haircare, skincare and makeup.



Julep - $20 per month 3 items. 

3 nail polishes or 2 polishes and 1 beauty product. I CAN skip months with Julep instead of fully quitting.



WEAK! I am weak.

So December... Here we go. Gotta make some cancelations. Save a little money and go through the massive amounts of stuff I already have.

First. World. Problem.


1 comment: