Sunday, November 24, 2013

ART NIGHT!

Today was a stay-in-holy-cow-it's-freezing day. Our heater is half working (hey, it's keeping us at about 60 degrees). So I've been wrapped up in Lauren's electric blanket (kind woman) making hot chocolate and thinking of things to bake and cook for the upcoming week so I can keep the oven or stove going. I cooked up a bunch of hamburger for this week's lunches, hot chocolate, soup. I also made baked chicken for lunch. I contemplated brownies... but didn't have the eggs. Next time. 

My dear friend Katya came over for a girls evening. We did the obligatory nail painting and then busted out the art supplies. 

Tamara went on a shopping spree a while back and gave me a bunch of shoe box lids to use for art projects. 5 months later we put them to use. 

I don't know the exact measurements of the "canvases" but I do imagine taking them in and asking for them to be framed in size 9.5... 

Our final products... 




No comments:

Post a Comment