Saturday, September 13, 2014

More Pee, More Jobs..

I got another phone call this week. I went and peed in another cup. I have another job. My work week has filled up. But the projected budget looks amazing.

I will be working 7 days a week.

Mon - Fri for a data entry/TV statistic company on a 3 month temp contract.
Sat - Sun for the Chevy dealership permanently
Mon - Fri for Dentist but only an hour or so per day until March.

Dentist - $1000 per month.
Chevy - $519 per month.
Data Entry - $1440 per month.

Yeah, I'll probably meltdown at some point. Maybe the dentist will even terminate the contract early? Or I may terminate the data entry position early? Or I may just love it all and let myself calm down and let time wash over me while I concentrate on not being a fatty. I did 3 weeks of no day off in NY and I was on my own. Now I have Mister who will help with dishes and laundry and the odds and ends that get left behind so maybe I won't feel the pressure of everything piling up while I'm otherwise preoccupied.

I had a Doc visit today. Just renewing birth control and establishing that I would like to be considered for bariatric surgery (lapband) early next year. They insist you have a certain time frame of paperwork. She suggested some appetite suppressant drug that I haven't properly researched yet. But I'm into it. I'll try whatever that can assist me with behavioral reconditioning.

Granted... I won't be able to go back for 3 months because of my work schedule. But the doc can call in a prescription if my tests come back okay today. Just gotta determine that my heart is good. Which it is... I have excellent internal stats... aside from the F _ A _ T. It looks like I will have to take a partial shift off for an EKG before she'll put me on the suppressant.

Mister and I have been prepping for this whole 3 month thing by dividing up chores, creating a calendar, buying tupperware for lunches, buying ingredients for lunches. It's going to be an adventure. I am choosing to look at this as "going to school" each day. School they pay me for and that the work is kinda redundant and pretty easy.

I've gotta come up with a project I can do on the Chevy weekends though. It was so slow last weekend that there was hardly any action in my position. I've been promised that will change tomorrow. It will pick up. More phones to answer. "Hello! Thank you for calling. How may I direct your call?"

Can I tell you how much I love that my responsibility is just putting the calls to the people with the answers? I don't even have to KNOW the answers. Just hand them off to Sales, Office, Service Dept or Finance. EASY. (she says... without knowing the hell about to rain down on her.) But really, I suspect this job is just way easier than I thought it would be! Hurrah!

More soon, but for now...   Let's see how long it takes before MELTDOWN!!! Any bets?

XO,
Nanette

2 comments:

  1. Meltdown? I think boredom will be your challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us more about the data entry job. Dad says tou monitor 40 TV channels.

    ReplyDelete