Friday, November 8, 2013

Day Something or Other Without Facebook...

Okay. So it's been a few days since I was on facebook. I don't know how many, nor do I care enough to go back and count. The official analysis... (you know it's official... it's a list).

Pros
- More time to cook.
- More time to spend with roommates and friends.
- More productive at work.
- More productive at home.
- No stupid political drama in my life unless I instigate it.
- Less time bothered and upset about people being mean to each other.

Cons 
- Fewer pictures of baby animals.
- No pics of nephew (I'll catch up, I promise).
- No chatting with people when work gets really boring.
- My phone dies faster from texting and phone calls now.

I'm not hurting. My life hasn't been very exciting the past few days. I haven't had any awesome photos to post. If I were to post photos... It would be like...

Photo 1 - Dragging myself to the bathroom.
Photo 2 - Sitting on a crowded train during rush hour.
Photo 3 - Sitting at a desk working on a project or checking out a customer.
Photo 4 - Riding on a train during the after school rush hour (just as crowded, way more noise).
Photo 5 - Flannel Pajama bottoms (Yeah! Those came this week!) and working on some project or another online while netflix plays in the background... or making chicken wraps. Or painting my nails.

But that's a normal week. Weekend is here. I have an expiring groupon (that's really why I leave the house). I'll be using it to go out to dinner on Saturday or Sunday depending on if Will wants to go or if I'm taking Tamara. If I look cute, I'll take a picture.

Oh speaking of trying to look cute. In my efforts to become more fancy and frankly, a little more vain, I borrowed Tamara's clip-less curling iron to see what I could do. I didn't fail like that one girl... but I did fail. heh. Alas, I need a curling iron 101 class. Though I do a pretty amazing straightening job with the instyler.

Also, very exciting in the fascinating drama of adulthood... On my budget post-it last week and this week I wrote the same bill. Metro card $113.00. Which I only had to buy once. So I have an extra $113.00 to play with. Granted, I put $40 of it in savings. But that's still $73 big fun dollars! Weekend, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. I want a nanatte date! Though I know you would rather this adorbs nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then a Nanette date you shall have! Wanna fly out for a girls weekend? I have found cheap ways to do things better this time. Skype date? I can do that too!

    ReplyDelete