Monday, November 1, 2010

New year, new list.

Year 24 is starting. I find it a bit more appropriate to make my new year list on my birthday... because technically, that's when it all started.

I oath to...

Academically
  • Graduate. 
  • Do a Met Audition. 
  • Read a book a month. 
Financially
  • Finish paying off my credit cards. 
  • Be more fiscally responsible. 
  • Create a nest egg.
Personally
  • Complete a journal.
  • Not feel lardy... okay... that will take more than a year. But hopefully be a smaller person. 
  • De-crap my life.Need less stuff.
  • Volunteer for a good cause. 
  • Do something expressive (aside from music) every week. 
  • Write more "thank you" cards.
  • Write Tracy letters. 
  • Make more YouTube videos.
  • Have more patience.
  • Date someone new... that's not emotionally stunted. 
New Things to Try.
  • a new art form or method of self expression. 
  • learn a new recipe.
  • non-fiction. 
  • throwing a drink in someone's face. 
  • doing a spit take. 
  • Performance art.
Travel
  • Visit somewhere that English is not the primary language. 
  • Explore a new city by myself. 
  • Fly somewhere. 

A new year dedicated to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment