Thursday, October 23, 2014

Celebration!

In my determination to have more fun this week...

  • I got my Portland Library Card!!! 
  • Ate some of mister's DELICIOUS meatballs. 
  • We went out for pizza and pinball. 
  • I made my weight loss post-it wall again. Gonna get back on this wagon if it slays me. 
  • I made an enormous list of Portland-y things to do. 
  • I re-organized my life and made a new planner with a space for everything. 
    • Daily To-do list
    • Work shifts/work tasks
    • Bills to pay and paydays
    • Something fun. I am required to acknowledge one fun thing I've done per day. 
I am going to reassign my stubbornness to making sure that I am enjoying life. Working enough to live. Playing enough to please myself. Walking fast enough to burn some fat.

I have been working two jobs a day for the past week while I'm finishing up at TV Work and starting my Chevy Work training and have still managed to have a good time and be somewhat healthy (drool... meatballs). It makes for 12 hour days but for a brief moment in time, I will be ahead of the bills game. It's the perfect start to the new job.

AND... Get ready...

Best news!!!

I will have a day off on Sunday, November 2nd 2014. It will be the first day off I've had in 51 days.

That being said...

 WAHOO!
Nanette

1 comment:

  1. Oh good.......If you have a library card.....then it~s a REAL city. Happy fun-a-day decision. I vote YES!

    ReplyDelete