Sunday, July 27, 2014

Checking Out

I am no longer a resident of Brooklyn!!!   I turned in my keys yesterday and gave the forwarding address to my landlord for the deposit and last month's rent (if any at all) yesterday. 

My key ring has only 2 keys on it now... Work and Mister's house. I love turning in keys. 

This is one HUGE checkmark off of my to-do list. I'm down to... 
  • Pack up the travel bag for 5 days on the road. 
  • Do one last load of laundry. 
  • Pack the car... make sure it all fits. 
  • LEAVE! 
This is real. 

As stressed as I was about not having work when I get there, it seems like Dr. G and I are going to be working on a contract for me to do the office billing remotely. We're talking a percentage of collections... which is pretty dang sweet. I don't know how long the contract will run, but it is a $500k per year practice and I would be able to be compensated 3-8% of collections, so potentially $15k - $40k per year for part-time work. Not tooooo shabby. 

Homeless! (not really). 
Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment