Monday, December 5, 2011

Wrap it up...

One semester closer... almost.
I just taught my last lesson... almost.
I just finished my last diction assignment... almost.
I've completed my English Portfolio... almost.
I've completed my last Form assignment... almost.

Everything is sort of drawing to a close. But I'm stuck waiting. Waiting for my drafts to be returned to make the last edits for the english portfolio.

Waiting for the performance in Ped to be over so I can start studying for my ONLY final.

Waiting for Ms. Lane and Dr. Adam's to hand out their take home finals.

It's such a week full of almost and it makes me ALMOST want to cry. I am one credit away from a complete music break.

This girl wants a vacation. This girl wants a fresh start. This girl wants to slowly cleanse her life of all the crap that surrounds it. check. check. check. Slowly ticking things off the list. Every week I'm throwing away something I don't want to. Stuff I can't sell. Stuff I can't give away. Stuff I'll never use again. De clutter. Simplify. Garbage. Let go... and lose some friggin weight.

Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment