Wednesday, August 25, 2010

That story I owed you...

So where were we? The bad kiss/gun/smoooooth guy.

In tactful detail, hippy guy from earlier in the summer comes over the next day around one. He and I have a good time, just like before. He sticks around until 6:30pm. Just in time for the next date at 7:00pm.

7pm guy is a freelance writer. We meet at Goody's. He loves movies, music, books. His mom was a concert violinist who married a conductor. He also informs me that he did a lot of blow in the 90's. We talk about drug usage...   "I'm a naturally tense person...  I really liked that buzzing energy."

The next day I'm scheduled to meet gun guy for coffee and to let him know I'm not interested. 5pm... 5:05pm... 5:30 pm... 6:00pm... He doesn't show up. Well, saved me from having to have THAT conversation.

Hours: 48
Dates scheduled: 4
Dates attended: 3

What an interesting summer it's been.
Nanette

1 comment:

  1. Interesting is a mild adjective when describing our summers!

    ReplyDelete