Thursday, October 15, 2009

Picking up where we left off...

Oh my heck. Blogging again. To be honest, it's been a nice break. I've been living life fully... and getting things done. It just so turns out, that when I blog, I'm usually avoiding some other horrible task. At the moment it's reading 100 pages of music history and writing a monstrous english essay.

Also, writing is usually a super emotionally draining thing for me. It's usually pretty depressing to state my reality. So in the past year, I've been just living it up. Having a good ol' time. Here's to trying it over.

Today's stuff is accompanied by the looming of an entire middle school being disappointed in me. I forgot to leave 50 tickets at the box office to be comp'd for them. Dr. A just sent me the email asking for an explanation.

uhhh... Explanation.

I picked up the tickets. Was going to leave them in his box. Linda says give them to Dr. A at rehearsal. Rehearsal goes up in smoke. Tickets stay in my green binder of doom for the two days and get COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN... as they are on my to-do list of doom that I never got to the bottom of.

But I ran a good invitational? Don't beat me? I feel like a giant sphincter.

Don't forget to watch me on youtube. Nanettenielson2000.

Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment